Saturday, May 9, 2009

Detective Conan

Today I've got something new for you guys. After reading Naruto manga, I found it very interesting. Right now I'm tracking any sources for new releases and hope it'll be out soon. What's more, now I have a new interested manga, and that is....Detective Conan! At first, I used to watch it randomly at the weekends. Now that I know it's a manga, I'm starting to follow it again..and from the beginning (Chapter 1). My God! It's more than 600 chapters! I think I'm going to have to spend lots of time in order to catch up. Anyway, let me introduce this manga to you a little bit!


Detective Conan, a.k.a Case Closed, is a manga talking about a famous junior high school detective named who, with his sharp eyes and brains along with detailed analysis of situations, solved any cases not long after it occured, no matter how strange or complicated the case is. However, after solving one mysterious case, he got beaten by a man in black suit. Then, after the man made him drink some experimental drug, his body was shrunken into a little boy. After that he still continued involving himself in cases as usual but with different phsycial condition and was living with a lazy-boned detective, the father of his beloved girlfriend Ran who didn't know he was really....

I've read through Volume 3 so far, and am currently pursuing, hoping to get to the latest chapters. You can find and download it here @: http://www.realitylapse.com/manga/detectiveconan.php. Share the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Les Symboles Nationaux (1) v2

(L'article ci-dessous est une révision de l'article publié en 2011) Chaque pays a ses symboles nationaux qui montrent la cult...