Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A Political Joke

Phone Calls from Hell

Queen Elizabeth, George Bush and Hun Sen died and went to Hell.

Queen Elizabeth said, 'I miss England, I wanna call England and see how everybody is doing there...' She called and talked for about ten minutes and then she said, 'Well, Devil, how much do I owe you???'

The Devil goes, 'Five million dollars...' She made him a check.

George Bush was so jealous he started screaming, 'Me, too! I wanna call the United States!' And so he did and was on the phone for about twenty minutes. Then he said, 'How much do I owe you, Devil?'

'Ten million dollars...' came the Devil's reply, so Bush wrote him a ten-million-dollar check.

Hun Sen was extremely jealous as well. He yelled, 'I wanna call Cambodia, too!' To his delight, he made his call to his family, his lovers, his CPP friends, his government and his ex-King...he kept talking and talking for about twenty hours.

Then he said, 'How much do I owe you, Devil?'

'ONLY ONE DOLLAR!' Devil answered, to Hun Sen's surprise.

'THIS IS VERY CHEAP! WHY?' Hun Sen asked.

'Well, FROM HELL TO HELL, IT IS A LOCAL CALL!!!' came the reply.


This is a joke I got from Sacrava. I found it's funny, even though it affects Cambodia's leader, known as Samdach Aka Moha Sena Padei Techo Hun Sen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Les Symboles Nationaux (1) v2

(L'article ci-dessous est une révision de l'article publié en 2011) Chaque pays a ses symboles nationaux qui montrent la cult...